Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer shorts

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!" --Oscar Wilde
This is one of my absolute favorite quotes (I have a big poster with quotes written all over it.. I sorta collect them!) and I think this one is just a really good message for everyone! :) What is your favorite quote(s)? I always love to hear new ones!

I've been on the search for some new cheap pairs of shorts since I have begun working out a lot more and my body has changed and mine no longer fit right... so here are some clothes deals I found.
  • JCPenny: Shorts: buy one get one for 1$.
  • Aeropostale: Buy one get one free (which comes out to about 28$ for 2 pairs)
  • Charlotte Russe: 10% student or military ID discount (at least in Florida?)
  • Forever21.com: Under "features" they have "Daily 21 specials" where they put 21 random items on sale for 20% each day. Also, their sale section has quite a few items pretty cheap right now!
  • Kohls: is pretty much always running sales, right now they have 40-60% off most tops, shorts, and capris!

So, those are the deals that I found but when I get paid and go check out these deals I'll let you know if I see anymore good ones!

Happy Wednesday! :D

1 comment:

  1. Love that quote too:) I'm following you now as well! x

    ReplyDelete