Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Here's the site: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/tag/wallpapers/
My favorites for May are the birdhouse one and the sunflower with the lady bug one :)
This is one of my absolute favorite quotes (I have a big poster with quotes written all over it.. I sorta collect them!) and I think this one is just a really good message for everyone! :) What is your favorite quote(s)? I always love to hear new ones!
I've been on the search for some new cheap pairs of shorts since I have begun working out a lot more and my body has changed and mine no longer fit right... so here are some clothes deals I found.
- JCPenny: Shorts: buy one get one for 1$.
- Aeropostale: Buy one get one free (which comes out to about 28$ for 2 pairs)
- Charlotte Russe: 10% student or military ID discount (at least in Florida?)
- Forever21.com: Under "features" they have "Daily 21 specials" where they put 21 random items on sale for 20% each day. Also, their sale section has quite a few items pretty cheap right now!
- Kohls: is pretty much always running sales, right now they have 40-60% off most tops, shorts, and capris!
So, those are the deals that I found but when I get paid and go check out these deals I'll let you know if I see anymore good ones!
Happy Wednesday! :D
Sunday, May 16, 2010
MAKEUP: (I am pretty fair skinned with light strawberry blonde hair :)
- eyeshadow: (E) Stila palettes, Bare minerals singles (I) L'orael HIP eyeshadow duos, Avon roller eyeshadows, JANE single eye colors
- blush: (I) everyday minerals (purchased online @ everydayminerals.com) in apple, new shoes, and snuggle
- bronzer: (I) JANE bronzer compact (I love love love this one! Its perfect for my fair skin)
- concealor: everyday minerals concealor in Mint (again, I LOVE this, it hides any redness on my face, and its really light weight.)
- foundation: I don't really use any foundation, but if I had to, (E) Clinique in superbalanced makeup in #27
- mascara: (E) clinique high impact mascara in #1 black (I) Rimmel volume flash in 005 extreme black
- eyeliner: (I) covergirl perfect point plus in black onyx & expresso
- lipgloss: (I) lip smackers or ELF...I am on the search for a nude lipgloss great on fair skinned or redheads if anyone knows of any, especially if they're cheap!
- lipstick: none, I'm not a huge lipstick person, however any recommendations for really inexpensive ones for me to try would be great!
SKIN CARE: (I have combo skin: a semi-oily t-zone, but the rest is okay)
- face soap: (I) clean and clear oil free facial foaming cleansor
- face scrub/exfoliator: (I) neutrogena deep clean invigorating foaming scrub
- face masque: (I) St Ive's mint mask
- toner: (I) Olay refreshing toner (this is made from witch hazel...which i know you can also buy pretty cheap at drugstores and what not, so I think you could easily spend a few less dollars and just get witch hazel; this is what I am going to do next time.)
- lotion: (I) I have clean and clear morning glow, oil free moisturizer with SPF 15. I like this but I don't like the little specs of glitter in it... any recommendations for an oil free face lotion with SPF?
- others: I would like a good method for eliminating blackheads on my nose/chin; however, I have been unable to find any product to do this or way of getting rid of them if anyone has suggestions!
HAIR PRODUCTS: (I have decently curly, fine, thin hair that I have to wash once daily)
- shampoo: (E) paul mitchell strength shampoo (I) herbal essences drama clean
- conditioner: (I) Aussie 3 minute miracle, herbal essences hello hydration
- curly hair product: (E-ish) Catwalk TIGI curls rock! (I've been using this years, I LOVE it), (I) fructis garnier curl shaping spray gel
- straight hair product: (E) CHI shine serum (I) john frieda frizz-ease hair serum-transform (this stuff is really great... it makes my hair so sily soft!)
- blowdryer: (E) CHI
- straight iron: (E) CHI
- curling iron: (I) conair instant heat 3/4 in. curling iron
- others: (I) Aussie hair insurance leave in conditioning spray, Aussie anti-humidity flex hold hairspray, Dove flex hold hair spray, fructis garnier shine spray
*I'm always looking for different hair products/shampoos/conditioners to try out to make my hair be the softest, silkiest, strongest, shiniest, and least oily it can be, so lemme know if you have anything you love to use!
So girls... those are my favorites, must have products, WHAT ARE YOURS? I love to try new things, especially if they are cheap! Every single one of my inexpensive items I purchased for under $10 I believe! :D
Monday, May 10, 2010
I'm backkk to blogger, finally!
My first year of college is over, and it was absolutely AMAZING! I loved it so much! I'm sad to be gone from school and my new friends + boyfriend and experiences there, but it's also nice to be home. Plus, that gives me time to finally update my blog again!
So... I haven't figured out what it will be yet, but new post soon! I'm excited!
Hope everything is going fantastic for everyone!
love, Stephanie xo